What can be done to help me? (Photo)

I'm 21. And I feel like my breasts sag to much for my age. And one is bigger than the other. Also my areolas are to big. What can be done to help me??? Or Is it just all in my head and my breasts are fine???

Breast Lift

Though photos cannot fully show whether you would be a good candidate for a breast lift (mastopexy), I have seen patients with similar concerns as you and have performed this procedure on them. In fact, many of these patients who have had this procedure done find a significant improvement. I would suggest scheduling a consultation with a qualified, board certified plastic surgeon, as he/she can better asses your situation in person.

Consider a breast lift

There is certainly nothing wrong with you!  Asymmetry of breasts is normal and happens to everyone. Sagging is very common, too.  If you want to address these concerns, a breast lift (mastopexy) is a cosmetic procedure that moves your breast tissue higher on your chest wall and elevates your nipples.  The breast tissue can be reshaped and the pigmented portion around the nipple (the areola) can be resized.

Andrew Jimerson, MD

Help for Sagging Breasts

• From your photos it would appear that you are a good candidate for a breast lift. Make sure you select a board cerfiied plastic surgeon with experience. Do your home work !
BREAST LIFT (MASTOPEXY)WHO IS A CANDIDATE
  • If you have sagging breasts due to past pregnancies, genetics, weight loss, or aging.
  • If the sagging is expected to be present after an implant.
  • If your nipple-areolar complexes (pigmented areas around nipples) are enlarged or not similar.
INTENDED RESULTA mastopexy or breast-lift operation is designed to improve the shape and position of the breasts without reducing their size. It is used for breasts that sag but are not overly large. Sagging of the breasts may occur with normal development for some women, or as a part of aging. Pregnancy, breastfeeding, and weight loss are other conditions which increase breast ptosis (sagging). Some patients will achieve a better breast shape if an implant is used at the time of mastopexy.
Results can include:
  • An elevated, more youthful breast contour.
  • Nipple-areolar complexes of the desired size and at the correct height and similar location

Breast Lift for Symmetry

Thank you for your question about Breast Lift.

Yes, based on the pictures, you appear to be a candidate for a breast lift with correction of asymmetry and areola size.

To be sure, see two or more experienced, board-certified Plastic Surgeons in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

What can be done to help me?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..
The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast…

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Hi

you have, a tuberous breast.

These breast conditions result from a developmental deformity of the breast in which an internal constriction band across the base of the breast, primarily in its lower portion, prevents it from developing fully over the entire surface of the chest. The growth is stunted and remains limited to the area around the nipple. The magnitude of the deformity varies. In a mild form there is a higher inframammary fold and a shorter distance from the lower edge of the nipple area to the fold of the breast on the chest wall (inframammary fold). As the severity of the deformity advances, the lower portion of the breast is less prominent and eventually, in severe cases, totally absent, with the appearance of the breast being one of a tube with a puffy, nipple areola complex at the end.
Tuberous breasts are not simply small or underdeveloped breasts. There is a specific look of the deformity which can range from mild (constricted breasts with a tight base or high fold) to severe (breasts that look like a tube). Treatment of this deformity involves breast lift with implants or without them. other tecnics can use then to, like  BRAVA, PALF, and RAFT.

I hope this information has been useful.

sincerely,

Dr. eduardo orozco

Eduardo Orozco, MD
Colombia Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift, either with our without implants, can help!

Hello!

Asymmetry is the rule in nature, and it's normal that one of your breasts is larger and droopier than the other. But surgery can help to correct this to give you beautiful symmetry and the size your want.  You absolutely need a breast lift - this will correct the size difference, will reduce and make symmetric your areolae, and it will lift your nipples to the ideal position right at the center of your breasts. The only drawback is that, without implants, the size of your smaller breast would be the end size of both. In other words, your larger breast would have to be reduced slightly to match.  However, if you want to have larger breasts then it's certainly reasonable to augment your breasts at the same time. While scars are a slight downside, they are minor and heal very well. This is an outpatient surgery, recovery is about a week, and soreness is mild and temporary.

All the best in your search!
- Dr. Rad

Ariel N. Rad, MD, PhD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Lift

A lift =/- implants can help irmprove the appearance and shape of the breasts.  Best to be evaluated in person.

You have many options

The first question I would ask is "Are you happy with your breast size in a bra?".  If you don't wish to be much bigger and you just want them more symmetric and lifted (giving you a more youthful luck), you would do great with a breast lift and a small removal of tissue on your bigger side to get you as even as possible.  If you wish to be bigger, you would do exactly the same as above but simply add an implant under the muscle to give you larger breasts with more cleavage.  In either situation, I think you should get a beautiful result!  Make sure you find a plastic surgeon that you trust can deliver great results and that you feel confident understands and respects your goals.  Hope this helps.

-JGH 

Lifts with implants

A breast lift, breast reduction on larger side, a different volume implants will help you to create symmetry. Seek specialists in your region.

Stuart A. Linder, MD, FACS