Swelling/Knots present along crease incision 11 days post breast reduction.

I had a breast reduction 11 days ago. I had bilateral drains removed 7 days post op, and I have sutures yet to be removed in 3 days. Yesterday I started experiencing a lot of itching (which I took as a good sign of healing), that has continued today. I woke up this morning with what feels like knots along my lower incisions. I feel swollen, but not uncomfortable. Is this normal? Or something I should be concerned about? Thank you!

11 days post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us. 
Eleven days after Breast Reduction, it's not time enough to express a valid opinion of results.
On the other hand, generally to avoid the normal p.o. swelling, I recommend to limit the arms movement for two weeks. 
Also it's not advisable to carry weight and take the antiinflamatory painkillers drugs.
Finally, I recommend you always use a therapeutic bra.
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.- 

Swelling/knots along incision line after reduction

This is normal for this early in your recovery and it will take several more weeks for the tissues and scars to settle down.  The swelling is normal as well and should decrease over the next several days.  I would keep in contact with your surgeon so he or she can monitor your progress

John D. Smoot, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Those knots you are experiencing maybe where the sutures were placed in the deep tissues. Best to be seen in person.