Hazy vision 5 days post lasik?

My Dr. told me that the laser didn't cut my eyes perfectly when he was performing my procedure. Wish I would have been informed of that immediately. He says he feels confident the haziness will go away. I am in no pain, and can see some, but basically looks like I'm in a steam room or hot shower. Anyone else experience this or have any idea when this will go away?

Bad lasik flap

you should have had a LASEK instead then it wouldn't even be POSSIBLE to have a bad flap bc that is noncutting
see a CORNEAL FELLOWSHIP TRAINED SPECIALIST for a second opinion NOW do NOT wait is my advice
prob not a big problem but you must find out NOW

New York Ophthalmologist