52 yr. old woman: sagging buttocks upper posterior thighs - major embarrassment.

I also have an allergy to my own progesterone, which causes lesions on my right buttock. There are scars there, red ones, that don't go away. Any treatment for this?

SkinTyte II from Sciton

thanks for your questions. 

Without seeing your concerns, it is very hard to give you any recommendations.  If it is mild to moderate degree of skin sagging(not fatty) and you are looking for non-invasive procedures, SkinTyte II will be an excellent option.  There is no down time and you will see the results over the time.  You need about 5 treatments or more depending on degree of sagging.

Thanks,

Dr. Kevin Belasco, Newport Beach, CA

Newport Beach Dermatologist