Can Fat Be Transferred to the Lower Part of the Legs?

Can Fat Be Transferred to the Lower Part of the Legs; Not the Calf's, but Lower?) It seems as if my legs are disproportionate, and they seem more masculine because of they're shape and size of the calf's. I think they are way too skinny on the bottom. What can I do, or what can be recommended? Your responses will be appreciated.

Calf disproportion

not exactly the photos we are used to viewing. in theory there is no reason fat can't be transferred to any tissue. having said that I am not sure aesthetically it makes sense to make "Cankles" to even out the legs. good luck

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Calf disproportion

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Fat grafting to lower legs

Dear VeeHer,

Fat can be grafted to anywhere in your body that a space exists that is expandable and a blood supply that can grow in.

I have grafted fat to the calf and upper part of lower legs (see my website). I have not fat grafted the ankles because the skin is usually too tight in that area and there is not enough blood supply. This said, I still think it may be possible in certain patients.

Dr. Romano

James Romano, MD

Fat grafting to lower legs

Dear VeeHer,

Dr. Romano

James Romano, MD