How much fat can be transferable for BBL and hips? (Photo)

Would like liposuction, BBL and Hips. How much CCs would be transferable for my BBL would like a nice side, lol

You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift.  The state of Florida board of medicine limits the amount of pure fat remove to 4000cc or 4liters. This is implemented for patient safety. Any higher volume then the patient would require resuscitation at a hospital setting.  A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.   When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.  

Thank you for your question .

BBL and hips

Thank you for sharing your photos. You're a good candidate for a high definition liposculpture and a bbl. The amount of cc's will depend of the medical evaluation. From your photos, it looks like you have some stretch marks and sagging skin in the abdomen, you'll probably need a tummy tuck to have better results. However, these options are discussed on the medical evaluation with a plastic surgeon.I hope my answer will help you to your question.

Before undergoing any surgical procedure, please seek a board certified plastic surgeon

Jairo Ulerio, MD

How much fat can be transeferred during a BBL?

Thank you for your question. When planning a Brazilian butt lift, patients can look forward to a double benefit: reducing areas of unwanted fat while gaining a perkier, rounded posterior.  Each procedure must be planned according to the individual needs of patients, harvesting fat from target areas of the torso, thighs or knees and transferring it to create smooth, attractive contours optimized for each person. The amount of fat transferred from targeted areas depends on the quantity available and the extent of buttock augmentation each patient desires. That said, you definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety.  Best is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

Thank you for your question. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Hello Squareex. Great question. Based on your photos you have excess fat for a BBL.The Brazilian Butt Lift is a procedure designed to transfer fat from one area of the body, typically the stomach and thighs, hips, knees, and back to the buttock through liposuction.  The procedure is meant to reshape, but also enhances the size of a buttock to better fit the figure and provides a perky appearance to rear end. For those who have lost weight and feel their buttocks lack shape or wish to improve the appearance of their backsides, the Brazilian butt lift procedure is a solution. It is unique by the use of the patients own harvested body fat, rather than the use of synthetic material. This allows for a healthier and longer lasting result. Next step for you is to schedule a consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. At your consult the surgeon will be able to determine how much fat can be grafted. Best of Luck.

How many fat grafts

Great question!

The amount of fat graft that can be transferred to your buttocks depends on the volume of available fat and the limitation of your buttock skin and muscle fascia envelope. I would recommend you see a board-certified plastic surgeon for an in office exam to evaluate your body contour, available fat, and Booktalk skin and muscle envelope limitations.

I wish you well through your surgery and recovery process, 
James McAdoo DO FACOS 

•  AOA board-certified plastic surgeon
  • 20 years experience
  • 33,000 OR cases