Liposculpture, Fat Transfer with PRP (Buttock Augmentation)?

Liposculpture + Fat Transfer con el (PRP) All Dr use this?? Yes?No? Why? Somebody tell (Dr assitant) If I get this will be better beacuse my buttick augmentation will be better and I will seat in 3 days. This is true?? legal? I didnt find a reposnde.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. This is the surgical procedure that revolutionized cosmetic surgery becoming one of the most performed cosmetic procedures. Subcutaneous tissue or fat is removed in order to contour the body in a way that is harmonious and pleasing to the senses. It can be performed in almost all regions of the body such as the neck, chin, abdomen, back, buttocks, thighs, arms and ankles. Usually done through a small incision in the skin through which a cannula connected to a vacuum is applied, it can be performed alone or in combination with other procedures. After liposuction your body is going to be really swollen for at least 2 to 4 months after your surgery. It is important for you to wear your compression garment for at least 6 months, the first 3 months 24/7 and then the last 3 months at least 12 hours per day for your body get use to not having the faja for so many time. When you remove it, your body can get swollen and also you can have pain. Remember to also compress your body to prevent a seroma which is an accumulation of liquid that has to be drained, it is hard to touch and also really painful. Bruises are completely normal for almost 3 months from surgery, that’s why is better for you to use a bruising cream and apply it all over your body 3 times a day. To prevent bad circulation and swollen legs, use compression socks. Brazilian butt lift can be performed with the same procedure and for a month it will be swollen and it will drop a little bit without losing it’s shape if you use your garment.. If you’re going to perform liposuction on your inner, outer, anterior, lateral, postetior thighs, be careful and consult with your surgeon what’s best for you, sometimes we have more extra skin than fat, that can cause severe sagginess on our legs, which can be only be reversed performing a thigh lift….

Brazilian Butt Lift and PRP

Fat transfer has become an extremely hot topic in the past 5 years or so as it gives your surgeon the ability to shape your body, then use that fat for your augmentation. It is the best of two worlds, body shaping and a natural augmentation.

The issue with fat transfer has been making sure that the results last. Currently between 30 to 50% of the fat that is lost over the first year. What is present after that time will remain and change naturally over time with your weight changes.

PRP (platelet rich plasma) is a collection of grown factors that come from your own body. You have blood drawn just as you would for your labs and then the blood is processed to collect the plasma (and thus the growth factors). This is then mixed with the fat in an attempt to increase the survival of the fat that has been transferred.

In small studies it has been shown to increase the amount of fat that survives after a Brazilian Butt Lift. It will take more time to know how much it helps in fat survival but it appears that it does have positive affect in the results of your Brazilian Butt Lift.

Liposculpture and Brazilian Buttlift and PRP

If all of these things are done together without additional cost for the PRP, I do not think that the PRP will make anything worse.  I am not sure about PRP and the literature supporting fat grafting improvement.  I will say that I perform hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year, and the results are very significant without the PRP.  Kenneth Hughes, MD liposculpture Los Angeles, CA

PRP Fat Transfer

Thanks for the question.PRP fat transfer also called stem cell fat transfer is a relatively new technique in which Plasma ( serum - liquid part of blood ) is processed until it has a high concentration of Stem cells and growth factor and these elements are mixed with the fat that is being sucked out where its in excess and reintroduced as a fat graft in the area where its deficient.In your case into the Butt.

The method is being developed for increasing the survival rate of transferred fat .In the past almost 40 % of the transferred fat was being reabsorbed by the body in the first 3 to 4 months after the surgery and therefore one looses volume of the filled in area up to 40 % in 4 months time.

I have recently started using this method and I have yet to develop my consolidated opinion if the claims by the manufacturers of PRP Kit are true.

Professor Dr.Ashok Govila , Dubai

Brazilian Butt Lift

The use of PRP (platelet rich plasma) is being used. The thinking here is that adding PRP may help with the take of the fat transferred. There is no good scientific evidence it does.It adds expense, but we do not know if it does improve in healing or take of the graft.