I Had Fat Transfer from Hip to Hand. It's Been 3 Days and my Hip Still Hurts. Is This Normal?

Fat Transfer Recovery

Congratulations on completing your procedure. Fat transfer to the hands is a very rewarding cosmetic rejuvenation that smooths the skin and less the show of tendons and veins. The donor site may take a week or so to become completely comfortable but it's pretty tolerable even after the first day. 

Normal Postop Healing

Pain at the donor site is normal three days after fat transfer.
Best wishes on your recovery.

Yes

Often the donor site (where the fat was harvested from) is the most painful part of the fat transfer operation.  At 3 days post-op, you are at your most swollen & tender state.  It should gradually start to improve hereafter.  Hang in there.