Can a Fat Transfer Make my Eyes More Symmetrical?

I've always had a problem with one of my eyes being deeper set than the other. The difference looks significant depending on the angle you see my face at(sorry, no pics.), but I think the size difference would either be less noticeable or eliminated if my eye would protrude a couple more milimeters. I heard somewhere that a fat transfer injected behind the eye socket can give my eye this kind of support. Can it? If not, can anything help?

Orbital Fat Transfer

Orbital Fat Transfer risks definitley outweigh the benefits.  Your vision is not worth sacrifing over a cosmetic procedure and I don't know of any surgeon that would take such a risk.  You should see a Facial Plastic Surgeon for an evaluation of the cause of your assymetric eyes to see if there are any other less risky options.

Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

Orbital Fat Transfer

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fat transfer for eyesocket asymmetry

Make sure you see a board certified oculoplastic surgeon to discuss fat transfer. This is a significant procedure and does not guarantee viability of the transferred fat.

Ronald Shelton, MD
Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon

Fat transfer for eyesocket asymmetry

Ronald Shelton, MD
Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon