I Have Fat/ Protruding Buldge Around Corners of Mouth, Options?

I have these pockets of fat/ skin that buldges out around the corners of my mouth and is more apparent when I smile and makes me look older. The lower half of my face sticks out anyways so this makes it more noticeable. I'm 24 and I was overweight growing up and I have had two children now and im at a stable weight of 145, 5'7 inches tall. The fluctuations in my weight I know have something to do with this and I almost feel like I need a mid facelift. I have done juvederm and artefil before.

Doctor Answers 1

Fat bulges along mouth?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Without an exam it is difficult to say what this is.  Areas around the mouth that are mildly loose in older patients often is conducive to filler.s

New York Plastic Surgeon
4.2 out of 5 stars 30 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.