Fat Face with Sun Damage, What Would You Suggest For A More Feminine Face? (photo)

I would like a more feminine face....can you look at my photo and tell me what you would suggest??? Thank you

Doctor Answers 3

Facial rejuvenation

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thanks for the phots, but an in person exam is rally the only way to properly evaluate your concerns. .If you have sun damage as well, then taking the make-up off is helpful as well.

New York Plastic Surgeon
4.2 out of 5 stars 30 reviews

Sure who wouldn't benefit from a little weight loss.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}


Excellent options for you without surgery include under eye filler, brow micro droplet BOTOX, and perlane in the pre jowl sulcus.  These options will make a very big difference for you.



Kenneth D. Steinsapir, MD
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 26 reviews

Fat face with sun damage.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

You should begin with weight loss unless you never plan to loose your excess weight and then see an experienced facelift surgeon.

Toby Mayer, MD
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 38 reviews

You might also like...

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.