I am 10 days post FUE. Banged my head and have some bruising . Do you think I have damaged possible growth? (photo)

The brushing is the the back of the graft area and to my left.

Besides the bruise...you should be ok

I would not worry about this. After 10 days your grafts should be secure. It never hurts to follow up with your doctor that performed the procedure either. Better safe than sorry is always a good policy.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Casually bumping your scalp should not cause harm to the transplanted grafts. If you are concerned you should

Casually bumping your scalp should not cause harm to the transplanted grafts.  If you are concerned you should follow up with your doctor.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Head Trauma 10 days after FUE

By this time the grafts are generally secure and if you did not see bleeding, then I doubt that you did any damage to the grafts.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon