Left lateral cantonal web repair and new blepharoplasty or forehead lift? (Photos)

I am not sure if I should have another blepharoplasty or if I should have a forehead lift. My brows sit high naturally and I'm wondering if it would look worse with a forehead lift. Also I would like to have the canthal web repaired. Any chance of fixing it?

Hi Laura,From the photographs provided, your brow sits in a relatively high position and elevating it further would not seem to be of any aesthetic benefit.  You look as if you would benefit from some Botox between the eyebrows to the glabellar area.  You need to see a qualified plastic surgeon who does a lot of eyelid surgery to repair the canthal web.   Best,Warwick Nettle  

A complete browlift you do not need. You certainly need another blepharoplasty to get rid of more skin particularly that of the temporal hooding. The central brow area can stand to be lifted/released to improve the angry look.

Eyelid surgery versus eyebrow lift

The decision for Eyelid surgery versus eyebrow liftsurgery is usually made at the time of the examination and consultation. When patients have high and elevated eyebrows, there's no sense in performing a brow lift, since patient will look too surprised. Consider a revision upper blepharoplasty to remove the excess tissue above the upper eyelid.

Repair of lateral Canthal web and angry look?

Repair of lateral Canthal web and angry look?both can be repaired at the same time. You need a mini central forhead lift to correct your angry look. This can be done with a hairline incision -Irregular Trichophytic Incision which will not show and an upper blepharoplasty for the lateral brow and correction of your web. See his surgeon familiar with these techniques to have the best results. 

Blepharoplasty vs Brow lift

I agree, from your pictures your brows look like they are in good position.  I would see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area and consider excising more skin, the slight webbing should be correctable at the same time.  Good luck, Jane.