I have a mole that now looks like it has a blister. What could this be? (photos)

Had this mole every since I was young and another on my back. It was sore and itchy and I thought I got it caught on something and tore it. My husband looked at it and took picture. We covered it and it appear bluster went down but now it has blister again.

Doctor Answers 1

Cosmetic Mole Removal -- SEE AN EXPERT Dermatologic Surgeon

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
I suggest that any change in mole - size, color, height, border, etc. be reported to your physician for evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 207 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.