Different shapes/uneven breasts/one higher when I lift my arms? (Photos)

I had a breast augmentation/lift about 2 1/2 months ago. Love my left breast looks great...however since day one of surgery, I've been unhappy about my right breast. My right breast used to be the bigger breast....now it looks smaller. It looks like it's a different shape, saggier, and smaller. Am I going to probably need a revision?

Asymmetry

Yes, it looks like the right one is smaller than your left. You might need a revision with a larger implant. Best of luck.

No pre-op photos

difficult to appreciate your result without pre-op photos. I agree you do have some difference in size now post-op, but remember, they will never be twins, they are sisters. The goal is to make the breasts look more similar to each other, if your smaller breast(pre-op) is now bigger, your surgeon may have overshot on the size difference of the implants. Regardless, you are still early, allow things to settle out 4-6 months, then re-eval to see how things look. Best of luck

Nathan Eberle, MD, DDS
Weston Physician

Breast Augmentation/lift revision

Thank you for your question. You are still relatively early in the recovery process. It can take some time for the implants to settle and the swelling to resolve. I understand it is stressful to wait, but breast implants can take as long as 6 months before they settle into the right position. That being said, you should voice your concerns with your plastic surgeon to assess the situation and decide whether or not proceed with a revision in the future. Best wishes on your recovery. 

Kenneth A. Godwin, DO
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Different shapes/uneven breasts/one higher when I lift my arms?

Allow time for your breast to heal and settle.  Follow up with your surgeon on a routine basis to discuss revision if needed.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD