Received lift and augmentation, is something wrong with my right breast? (photos)
Doctor Answers 6
Received lift and augmentation, is something wrong with my right breast?
I am sorry to hear about your concerns of the breast surgery. Based on your photographs your concerns are understandable; significant breast asymmetry is present. Although it is too early to evaluate the long-term outcome of the procedure performed, based on the existing asymmetry, I would not be surprised if additional surgery becomes necessary to improve your outcome/symmetry. Your plastic surgeon will always be best resource when it comes to more specific evaluation, advice, and/or reassurance. Best wishes.
Lift and augmentation
Things should improve over time
You might also like...
Am I healing OK?
Breast lift and implants - is my right breast ok?
- So soon after surgery, things will not look as they will when you heal.
- The right side has more puckering which willimprove.
- The nipple position is hard to judge because the left implant is still high.
- It will take time for it to come down and settle behind the breast.
- So for this stage - nothing seems worrisome.
- Give it time and wait a full six months to judge your final result.
Breast lift with implants. Is something wrong with my right breast?
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.