18 front teeth reconstruction.

I have 10 upper and 8 lower teeth visible and would like to get emax crowns. My dentist said one tooth needs a root canal treatment. He quoted 17K for the uppers crowns only. Is that realistic? I've seen prices like 1K per emax crown. I can do multiple visits, and I prefer lab crowns, not cerec. Can anyone please give me a rough estimate for 18 crowns? Thanks so much!

18 teeth reconstruction

YES, you an have a better deal, and also you an have the crowns the way you want them, they can be even zirconia, the shape,size and even color, if you are making aocmplete smile makeover, this is the moment of changing the color, you can have a hollywood smile.