Just wondering if I'm even able to get breast implants? (photos)

Im trying to gain weight but it doesn't help I've had 2 kids won't be having more I want to go as big as possible if that's even possible thanks in advance for any advice!

Breast Augmentation

From your photos it appears you would be a good candidate for breast augmentation.  Because of your chest width, breast width and skin elasticity, a consultation would be necessary to figure out the right size for you.  Of course you can always "push the envelope" if you desire a bigger size - but this will stretch your skin and chest more and if you exceed the limits of your frame, you may run into problems where the implants are in the way of your normal arm movement or cause the overlying chest skin to be very thin and you see the edges of the implant.In general, your photos appear to show that you could have an excellent result and I wish you the best of luck!

Breast augmentation

Thank you for your question.  Based on your photographs you appear to be an excellent candidate for breast augmentation to produce beautiful overall results.  Schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to be further evaluated, discuss your surgical options, address your goals and concerns related to the procedure and then work together to create a surgical plan that you are not only comfortable with but also best helps you achieve the overall look you desire.
With kind regards,
Lane F. Smith, M.D., F.A.A.C.S., F.A.O.H.N.S., F.A.B.F.P.R.S.

Lane Smith, MD

Breast Augmentation

Thank you for your question and photo.  Yes, you are a good candidate to get a breast augmentation.  To determine the largest size you can go, your Board Certified Plastic Surgeon would have to examine you in person. When you are ready schedule your consult.  Best Wishes.

Breast implants - are they possible for me?

Thank you for asking about your breast augmentation.
  • Yes you can definitely have a breast augmentation.
  • The maximum size for your frame will be determined at your consultation -
  • Your implants will need to go under the muscle or they may be visible through then skin, because you are slim and have little fat or breast to conceal the implants.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Breast augmentation

Breast implants are an option and there are implants made for every body shape with multiple profiles to help everyone reach their goals.  Be sure to see a board certified plastic surgeon for the best results.

Breast augmentation

Thank you for your question and photographs.You do not need to gain weight to undergo a breast augmentation. I would recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon so they can perform a physical examination and recommend the best implant type/sizes for your body. I use high profile Sientra implants to create a round full result that looks natural, giving you the result that you want. Additionally, i use Crisalix which is a virtual reality device that will allow you to view different sizes of implants and pick which best suits your desires.  As the only board certified plastic surgeon in Pittsburgh offering this virtual reality imaging system, we have a 100% satisfaction rate.  Crisalix is truly a unique experience for our patients as they can view themselves using virtual reality goggles and can instantly visualize their own breasts changing in size and shape with all of the various brands, sizes and shapes of breast implants.  Thus, our patients leave the consultation feeling confident with the size of the implant they chose. 
Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely, James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation candidate, some advices:

Thanks for the question.In my practice for cases like yours I prefer to use the Cohesive Gel - Silicone Breast Implants with textured cover ("gummy bear implants") They are quite safe and aesthetically best as they give a firmer consistency, better projection and natural appearance.Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Find the right surgeon

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a BBL Always insist on a board certified plastic surgeon.

You would have a great result with breast augmentation

Hello and thank you for your question.  You do not need to gain weight for breast augmentation.  Looking at your photos, you have pretty good overall symmetry and would benefit from breast augmentation. Please make sure to seek the expertise of a board certified plastic surgeon.  I hope this helps and best of luck to you!
Sincerely,
Dr. Sean Kelishadi

Sean Kelishadi, MD

Just wondering if I'm even able to get breast implants?

Dear Jelly fishYou are a candidate for breast augmentation. To determine the right size you need to share with your surgeon the look that you like and general parameters of your goals. You surgeon can then help you get the size that is both aesthetically close to your goals and safe. Look for an experienced and well trained Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic surgery See more than one consult and make a well informed decision.

Afshin Parhiscar, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon