Will I get good results from a Mommy makeover? (photos)

Having breast augmentation, tummy tuck and Lopo to flanks. Do you think I will get good results?

Mommy makeover

This depends on you as much as your plastic surgeon. Good communication as to what you want and expect to see will help in creating a good plan.
People who are in good shape with good tissue features do very well. History of cigarette smoking, diabetes, or poor eating habits may lead to a less than favorable result.

Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Makeover

Based on the photo you shared, it appears you could have a very nice result from Mommy Makeover.  Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for an in person exam to confirm.  

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Good example of an excellent candidate for a mommy makeover.

From the photograph provided it looks as though you'd should expect a very good result from a mommy makeover. The skin appears to be in good condition and the combination of operations described seems suitable.

Planning a mommy make-over

Thank you for your question about your mommy make-over.

Your photo suggests you have an excellent surgical plan.
Yes, you should have a very nice result, based on the changes shown in the photo.

Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.

Mommy makeover results

In order to give you the best answer possible, it is important you consult in person with a board certified plastic surgeon with a lot of experience in Mommy Makeover procedures. From this one picture, it does appear that you are a good candidate for a Mommy Makeover, but I would want to examine you in person to give you the best advice possible. Combining a tummy tuck and liposuction can give you a much more slender appearance, while the breast augmentation with or without a lift (to be determined during an in-person consultation) will enhance your chest. Good luck!

Jimmy S. Firouz, MD

Mommy makeover

Hi, thank you for the question... More photos could help more to the casa... In my opinion with a mommy makeover you will have great results.

Luis A. Mejia, MD

Will I get good results from a Mommy makeover?

Done properly, you should have a very nice result with your planned procedure. Good luck and speedy recovery. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

About the Mommy Makeover Procedure

A Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.  #MummyTummy is a term given to modified tummy tucks which can use liposuction and skin tightening with radiofrequency such Vanquish, Vela3, thermage, thermiRF and others.  The actual fat contouring can be done non-surgically as well with #UltraShape or Cool-Sculpting. 

#Combined operations are often performed with our #Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with a #MommyMakeover. If you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your physician and board-certified plastic surgeon. Also, combining these #procedures may decrease anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.

Your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Excellent candidate Mommy Makeover

Those who have dropped considerable weight and have lost muscle mass or those where their bodies has undergone major changes due to pregnancy, can also benefit from lipoinjection on the buttocks area. This gives the lost volume and stem cells that are contained in the fat. If you are in this group of people, dare to change.
You are an excellent candidate for a Mommy Makeover. 

Rafael Lluberes Freites, MD

Results of mommy makeover

Thanks for your question.   Most patients are very satisfied with the results of their mommy makeover.  I hope you have a great outcome.