Vaser lipo. I am 5'3 -weigh 153 pounds. I walk 2-3 miles p.d. I hate my body shape. Will vaser work on ankles and calves?(photo)

Liposuction For Ankles and Calves

First, don't hate your body shape! Years from now, you'll be wishing you had the body shape you have now as aging takes it's toll! Be kind to to yourself. Embrace what you have, and endeavor to make it better. Now, to answer your question. 
Assuming you're in good health otherwise, liposuction of the ankles and calves can definitely be done. If you decide to proceed, you want a surgeon who is experienced in this area of the body as it is a bit trickier to negotiate - the calves and ankles are cylindrical as opposed to flat like the abdomen.   You want to make sure your surgeon understands the concept of tapering. Your lower leg is currently lacking tapers so it favors a cylindrical shape. You want tapering done at the knee and the ankle to give you a more shapely lower leg. Thus, addition to removing the fat from these areas, you wanted to be sure it well-shaped not just defatted. There are plenty of skinny/thin legs out there that do not look good because they're not shapely. Best of luck.

Sacramento Physician

#Vaser Hi Definition Liposculpture/ #Liposuction/#Body Contouring with Fat Grafting/ #BBL

Thank you for your question. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Vaser Works on Ankles!

Thank you for your question and photos.  Yes, Vaser (and also any other type of liposuction) will "work" on pretty much any body part where there is fat between the skin and underlying muscle tissue, including calves and ankles.  I will tell you, however, that many physicians do not like to perform liposuction in these areas, because they are notoriously "unforgiving" with respect to liposuction - meaning that these areas will very often end up with irregularities (dimples, divots, ruts, grooves) and look like you had liposuction.  For this reason, I always counsel my patients who want these areas done, that this is a possibility, especially if the surgeon is more aggressive in fat removal.  I have a vast amount of liposuction experience using many different platforms: Vaser, SmartLipo, MicroAire PAL, traditional, and BodyJet water lipo.  When I have a patient who wants the lower leg or ankles done, I definitely prefer to use the Vaser.  The ability of the Vaser to soften or loosen the fat prior to aspirating (suctioning) gives smoother results and lowers the chance of an ugly "contour irregularity," aka, divot.  Also, I tell my patients that I intend to be LESS aggressive and want to purposely leave a layer of fat attached to the skin and only remove the deepest layers of fat.  This will result in a more subtle change, but will definitely also result in reducing the size of the given body part while minimizing the risk of contour irregularities.  I strongly recommend that you search for a surgeon in your area who has experience with Vaser of the lower legs and ankles and look at some before-and-after pictures.  Try to define to your surgeon, as specifically as you can, exactly what results you are looking for and make sure you feel confident that you are getting the answers you want from the surgeon.  If you do this, I think you will get the results you want and feel happy about your body shape.