Any treatment for this scar and how much? (photo)

had this scar for years .i undergone series of laser, microdermabrasion and laser but none works it only made my skin indented.

Getting the right combination for scarring: lightening creams, peels, lasers, fillers

This can be improved with a combination of lightening creams, chemical peels such as salicylic acid, lasers and fillers, if necessary. I recommend a formal consultation with a scarring expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Scar treatment

The difficulty with this scar is that it is so diffuse.  In smaller scars, formal excision and reclosure, particularly with a staged set of excisions, could produce a smaller, thin line scar but yours is so large that I do not think that surgery would be the first option of choice.  My concern is that you have already undergone a variety of procedures which have not been effectual such that you have to evaluate whether to spend more for a marginal improvement.  Best wishes.

Thank you for posting your question. For dark scars, hydroquinone bleaching cream is a good option for help lightening them. IPL intensive pulse light treatments can also help lightening scars and making them less noticeable. As of now, I recommend putting on sunscreen and avoiding sunlight exposure to reduce further hyperpigmentation. Best of luck.

Jan Zemplenyi, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Plato's Scar Serum and Melarase PM

I would use a combination of fractional laser, Plato's Scar Serum, Melarase PM to help improve your scars. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS