Do you think I would be a good candidate for a tummy tuck with Liposuction of the flanks? (Photos)

I am interested in a tummy tuck with lipo of the flanks. I would also like a breast lift with small implants for more upper pole fullness. Do you think I am a good candidate for a tummy tuck with lipo? Also, I would like a breast lift with an implant because I want more upper pole fullness but I don't want to be a lot bigger. I plan on visiting some PS in the area but I am just now starting to research and I am still a bit undecided on whether or not I want to go through with this. Thank you!

Tummy Tuck - Am I A Candidate?

Thank you for your question and photos. You appear to be an excellent candidate for a full tummy tuck. The skin excision and muscle tightening could give you an excellent contour as well as improve the tone of the anterior abdominal wall. Liposuction could be used to better define your flanks and hips at the time of tummy tuck surgery. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination to discuss the specific details of the procedures. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps!

Mommy Makeover Procedures

The mommy makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BeastSurgery are performed. The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, #breastreduction. The best thing you can do is to seek out local certified surgeon and bring all of your questions about qualification to your consultation. There you can determine which procedures would best help you achieve your desired results. 

Mommy makeover

Based on your photos you appear to be an excellent candidate for the tummy tuck.  It will remove the excess skin on your abdomen and give you a nice contour.  A breast lift with a small implant can be done during the same trip to the operating room in most cases.
As you research, I encourage you to visit a Board Certified plastic surgeon in your area.  You can expect to have a review of your medical history, an exam and receive information on the risks and benefits of the procedures you are considering.  Good luck!

Camille Cash, MD

Tummy tuck liposuction and an implant

If you are serious about having upper pole fullness without being bigger, then a natural breast lift would give you two things: It would get rid of your love handles and make good use of the fat suctioned, without the need for an implant. It's called a natural breast lift.

It may have to include a traditional lift. A tummy tuck at the same time, or at another time would complete your transformation. See a board certified plastic surgeon who operates at a certified facility and has done a ton of combined proceedures and you'll be in good hands. Don't be too shy to ask: how many natural breast lifts have you done, last year?
Don't settle for vague answers. Ask to see photos and talk patients that gave had simillar combined proceedures; as the ones you are thinking of. All surgeries carry risks so chose your surgeon and procedures carefully. Your photos suggest a good outcome, good luck.

Ayman Hakki, MD
Waldorf Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck and breast question

Hello

thank you for the pic and the question. Based on your photos, you have some loose skin. There is very little excess fat in the love handles. The photos do not show your breasts so I can't comment on that question. 

1. from a far, you look great, there appears to be NO need for a tummy tuck. 
2. Close up, you have some loose skin above and below the belly button. 

So, will you benefit from a tummy tuck? Yes, probably, but photos will not show a night and day difference. You will see the difference in person, and up close. 

Both can be done safely together. I would suggest that you make sure you are finished having children. You should consider taking at least 2 weeks off of work. 

Best to be healthy, avoid smoking, eat a well balanced diet. 

I would suggest consulting with some PS in the area. 

Best to you. 

Bennett Yang, MD
Rockville Plastic Surgeon

Am I a candidate?

Thank you for sharing your photos.  Based on the photos of your abdomen, you do have some skin laxity and abdominal wall laxity that usually occurs after having kids or losing a large amount of weight.  Either of those, makes you a great candidate for a tummy tuck and some flank liposuction to contour your waist line.  I wish you the best in your search.

Semira Bayati, MD, FACS

Do you think I would be a good candidate for a tummy tuck with Liposuction of the flanks?

From the photos, you appear to be a good candidate for a full tummy tuck and likely should obtain a good result with significant improvement. It is difficult to tell from photos if lipo of the flanks will add much to this result or not. Breast lift with a small implant could be done at the same time.  It is best to see a board certified plastic surgeon for an exam and consultation to discuss your particular needs in person. Best wishes.

Janet Woodyard, MD

Tummy Tuck with Liposuction

Based on your pictures it looks like you would be a good candidate for tummy tuck and lipo.  Most likely this could be done at the same time as a breast procedure.  Of course you would need to be examined by a plastic surgeon and your medical history should be reviewed as well to determine whether this would be appropriate for you..  

Lawrence Rosenberg, MD
Lutherville Timonium Plastic Surgeon

Candidate for Mommy Makeover?

From your pictures, you appear to be a good candidate for a mommy makeover, be sure that you see two or three Board Certified Plastic Surgeons for a consultation. do your research, look at before and after pictures, ask to speak to one or two of their patients, and read reviews by patients posted online. Good luck!

Miguel Delgado, MD

Mommy Makeover /Breast Augmentation / Breast Implants/ Tummy Tuck /Liposuction/ Revision Surgery

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks. You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.  The benefit of Vaser is skin retraction so you may not need a Tummy Tuck.

I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create and athletic looking physique.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon