Concerned with right arm results. Left looks great. The right has dimples and lumps. What do I do? (Photos)

I went back to the surgeon in a month and told him I was concerned with this and just wanted him to look at it. His reaction was surprise and the first thing he said was I did it just the same as the other and to come back in 4 months. His demeanor changed and he didn't tell me anything. I'm wearing compressions. I had another Dr look at it when I did breast augmentation consult and he asked if I had a lot of fat there and wouldn't say anything else either. Week 11 pics attached. What do I do?

Recovery and Healing After Procedures in Melbourne, Florida

Since it may still be early on in the healing period, I would, of course, recommend that any procedure be given at least a full year in order to heal and settle. Keep in mind that cosmetic surgery procedures do not change the quality of your pre-existing skin and that you will continue to age and things will continue to settle at the same rate they otherwise would regardless of whether you had cosmetic surgery. It is not uncommon early after surgery to have areas which are irregular and I have found that given enough time things tend to improve quite a bit. Definitely follow closely with your board-certified plastic surgeon. I hope this information is helpful to you. Best of luck!

Melbourne Plastic Surgeon