TT - are these realistic expectations? Thinking I need ex. TT w/ MR, back lipo, and mons lift. Want hourglass, not boxy! (Photo)

5'10" & always been curvy. 2 lg babies later, 12lb & 9lb+ (no GD, btw) & pg wt was 255. Lost all the baby weight but my skin is never bouncing back. I don't want to be a size 2, but I'm sick of dressing to conceal this pannus and bra rolls! Will I get an hourglass shape from back lipo/ extended TT w MR, and mons lift? Dropping a size would be great too of course but I just want to feel like a curvy woman again and not a blob. Its disheartening and affects my confidence. Thanks for any advice!

You appear to be a great candidate for body contouring surgery.

Thank you for your question and photos. It appears that you are likely a good candidate for the procedures you mentioned. Body contouring surgeries like abdominoplasty and liposuction can deliver dramatic results for people like you who have excess skin that does not match the body underneath. By removing the excess skin, these procedures can reveal your true figure, and liposuction can further enhance your curves. It sounds like you have very realistic expectations, which is incredibly important before having plastic surgery. Consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options.  

Eugene Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck

Thank you for your question and photos. Congratulations on your magnificent weight loss as well. A tummy tuck combined with liposuction will definitely give you the natural youthful look of your tummy you desire. The abdominoplasty(tummy tuck ) procedure allows your physician to remove all the excess skin and tighten the muscles leaving you with a toned and rejuvenated abdomen. Liposuction can be used to contour the flanks to enhance your results and give you back the curves you are looking for. I think the images you included is a very realistic and achievable result. Be sure to consult and have a proper evaluation with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss all possible options and techniques in your case. Best of luck. James Lee

James Lee, MD
Montreal Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck expectations

Hello and thank you for your question. 
Yes I believe you can get the results that out are looking for. A full tummy tuck with MR and liposuction of your flanks and back should give you an excellent result. 
Peter Fisher M.D 

Peter Fisher, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck candidate

Hi, thank you for your question. You are a great candidate for a tummy tuck procedure with some liposuction to your waist and back. From the photos provided, your wish pics show a look very achievable for you. Tummy tuck is a very powerful technique in the right hands, and can have dramatic results if done correctly. You definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety. Don’t settle for less than a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

TT - are these realistic expectations? Thinking I need ex. TT w/ MR, back lipo, and mons lift. Want hourglass, not boxy

in the pictures you show as the desired outcome are pretty close to what you might end up with. Neither one of those pictures have a significant hour glass figure though.

Julio Garcia, MD

Tummy tuck

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for a tummy tuck with liposuction and a mons lift.  Your muscles can also be plicated resulting in a flat abdomen. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. With good surgical technique, you could have an outstanding result. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Tummy tuck - lipoabdominalplasty - liposuction - abdominalplasty - muscle repair - mons lift

Thank you for posting your pics. I think you are a great candidate for the procedures you have mentioned. You will see a significant change in body contour, getting at least pretty close to what you have posted as "like" pictures. When choosing your surgeon, pay attention to where he/or she operates, and what is being done for your safety. Combined surgeries like this, are at a higher risk for DVT's and PE. 

Best wishes

Bianca Knoll, MD
Frankfurt Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck with flank liposuction

Your pictures show you to be an excellent candidate for abdominoplasty with liposuction of flank and back.  I think your wish pictures are very realistic.  Just find an experienced board certified plastic surgeon that you are comfortable with and you should be able to get a great result.  

William Koenig, MD
Rochester Plastic Surgeon