How much does it cost for Dysport in 11 area and eye lift separately? (photos)

Dysport for frown and brow lift

Thank you for your question and sharing your photos. I recommend that you use 50 to 60 units of Dysport for the frown areas and an additional 15 units on each side to lift the brows.  You do have a considerable amount of ptosis of the brows and excess upper lid skin. You will see some improvement with the Dysport, however, surgery would be a much better option in this area. I would visit with a board-certified plastic surgeon with experience in Dysport to help guide you through your options.

Dysport cost

Dysport cost varies by provider.  Some providers sell it by unit, others by area.  You will want to meet first with your provider to determine what you hope to accomplish with Dysport.  It works great to help lessen the look of wrinkles caused by muscle activity and can even appear to give a slight lift of the brow for some people.  It does not take the place of a surgical eye lift and is not powerful enough to dramatically raise heavy eyelids.  A consultation with your provider can give you more on the risks and benefits of this product.

Camille Cash, MD

Dysport

Pricing of Dysport ranges from location to location. Some offices will charge by the unit while some charge by the area that is being injected. To be sure what is best for you, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Cost for Dysport

Dysport for the glabella region should cost you between $250-$350. You will not get positive results from using Dysport to try to lift your eyelids in any capacity because there is too much ptosis and skin there to do so. You'd need a surgical procedure to correct this and that would be well into the thousands of dollars. If you wish to pursue a surgery like this please find a good ocular surgeon near you.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."