I'm considering both Thermiva and Femilift .

I am considering both Thermiva and Femilift and I'm wondering if there would be any benefit to doing both procedures or if one would negate the results of the other.

ThermiVa / Femlift

I would not recommend Femlift.  Depending on your exact needs and wants, ThermiVA may be able to provide you the benefits of external and internal rejuvenation, with instant results and no downtime.  All of my Thermi Va patients are satisfied with the multiple benefits of this procedure!

Greensboro General Surgeon

There really is no need to have Thermiva and Femlift done together. ThermiVa has the added benefit of treating the external vulva and no downtime with great immediate results. It also depends what results you're looking for. Thermiva is great to help with tightening vaginal laxity bladder issues, vaginal dryness and enhanced sexual response.

Haydee Docasar, MD
Henderson OB/GYN

Consider ThermiVa

ThermiVa will do everything that FemiLift does; and then some - with zero downtime.  Tissue tightening effects are minimal with FemiLift and, since it burns thousands of tiny holes in the vaginal walls, there will be some downtime, in which you cannot have sex and may have a slight discharge as you heal.  With ThermiVa, you get none of this.  In my opinion, there is no comparison.

ThermiVa and Results

I find that RF treatments like ThermiVA compliment well laser treatments like Juliet.  In our practice we do the laser first and then 4 weeks later start the series of RF treatments for both short and long term improvement.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Doing Both ThermiVa and Femilift

I don't see the point of doing both treatments. Femilift works on the internal vagina as does ThermiVa. ThermiVa has the added benefit of treating the external vagina as well. They would not negate each other if you were adamant about getting both. I prefer ThermiVa. Best wishes.

Michael A. Zadeh, MD, FACS
Sherman Oaks General Surgeon

One would not negate but it depends on your issue.

ThermiVa has the benefit of skin shrinkage externally as well as internally. Femilift is an internal vaginal treatment only.I would save your money and go for ThermiVa. Most patients are thrilled with the outcome. It's benefits outweigh those of Femilift. Best of luck to you.

Ram Kalus, MD
Mount Pleasant Plastic Surgeon