Need a good, qualified, trustworthy rhinologist for internal nasal valve collapse. (Photo)

I have internal nasal valve collapse and need it repaired as soon as possible. It contacts the septum and mucus gets trapped giving me a sinus infection a week if I don't remove the mucus regularly with a q-tip. I had partial inferior turbinectomy and a septoplasty in Nov, 15. I have multiple CT's scans, 3d reconstruction of nose, as well as airflow analysis I can bring to the appointment. I live in Vacaville, CA (near bay area). Will travel for a good surgeon.
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Thank you for your question. You should choose a surgeon among board certified facial plastic surgeons. Compare the board certified facial plastic surgeons based upon their experience/years in practice, education, specialty (Rhinoplasty), patient testimonials and before & after photos. Many surgeons - including my partner and me - offer Skype conferencing for the initial consultation. That enable you to decide if the flight is worth it.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Correction of internal valve colapse

There are many excellent nose surgeons in CA. You need to do good internet search to identify few; make at least 2-3 second opinion consults before making decision. Correction with spreader cartilage grafts, possibly alar grafts usually provides significant improvement. Good luck.

Zoran Potparic, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon