Broken tooth. I know I need to see a dentist but I'm scared

my rear molar on the left side broke to the gum line & my right wisdom tooth as well. the outside part of the tooth is still there but I'm deathly afraid of the dentist after a traumatic experience as a child. occasionally I'll have pain but its rare. I know I need to see a dentist but I'm scared.

Honey

It is not unusual to have fears of the dentist.  The problem, of course, is if your fear keeps you from seeing a dentist the condition of your teeth will get worse and you will need more extensive treatment.  I would encourage you to see a dentist ASAP to at least see what needs to be done.  Dentistry has improved greatly over the years and we have many things like Nitrous Oxide (laughing gas) and sedation techniques to make things easier for you.  Don't wait as things will only get worse.  Be brave.  The first step is the hardest.  Good luck!

Seattle Dentist