Sculptra after weight loss

Almost every PS and Dermatologist I have come across online or in person in the Northern VA area offer Sculptra however I'm looking for a Doctor in the Northern VA area that has a lot of experience with using it to add 'weight' to faces that have lost volume. I've had two PS use hyaluronic acid fillers on me with lopsided results and definitely want to find someone who is very comfortable with using long-lasting filler like Sculptra on patients
Click here to search for board certified doctors in your area.

Sculptra to add volume to the face

Sculptra is used to volumize or re-inflate the aging face to restore a more youthful and full appearance. I suggest you consult a board certified facial plastic surgeon to receive the highest quality knowledge, treatment, care and skill available. A consultation provides you the opportunity to relay your concerns and desired outcome to the surgeon while the surgeon can assess your health profile and discuss his/her pertinent advice. Receiving treatment from a board certified facial plastic surgeon nearly ensures that your will have a positive experience. I am also attaching a video that details the steps you can take to assist you in avoiding skin problems down the road.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Sculptra to add volume to the face

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Sculptra - experience is key

Thank you for your question. I definitely understand your concern about experience with Sculptra. It is a very nuanced injectable filler and experience definitely makes a big difference as to the final outcome and results. I am a trainer for Sculptra,  as well as the other injectable agents, and know firsthand that there is a wide variety of experience out there even among plastic surgeons and dermatologists.  I suggest you go to a board-certified plastic surgeon or dermatologist who has a high volume of injectable fillers, and who does a high volume of sculptra in their practice.

Sculptra - experience is key

Sculptra after weight loss

Thanks for your question. Sculptra Aesthetic diminishes facial gauntness and creasing by stimulating an increase in the skin’s collagen, a key skin ingredient which gives the face volume and strength. The effects of Sculptra, which is made from poly-L lactic acid, build gradually, through a series of approximately three injectable treatments that are spread out over a few months. Its maximum effects are typically apparent 4-6 months after the first treatment. Sculptra is rising in popularity because of its relatively long-lasting benefits, which can be evident for as long as two years.

Sculptra after weight loss

Sculptra injections to the face

Sculptra is an excellent facial volumizer, but it sounds as though you may also need fat grafting if you have severe volume loss on the face. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

Sculptra injections to the face

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

Sculptra

I would suggest that you book a consultation with either a board certified plastic surgeon or cosmetic dermatologist in your area (link below) who's Sculptra aesthetic matches your own. It can be a wonderful tool in the right hands. Best, Dr. Nazarian

Sculptra

Sculptra for Facial Volume

Sculptra is a fabulous product for long term results in increasing facial volume.  Using Sculptra you can volumize the face and give a liquid face lift. Because the product cannot be dissolved, it is really important to consult an experienced board certified physician for these expert injections.  Best, Dr. Green

Sculptra for Facial Volume