Will implants alone be able to give me the natural looking larger PERKY breasts I want(Even if I have moderately saggy breasts)?

I have moderately saggy 32C cup breasts due to a previous pregnancy. All my volume is at the bottom & you can't even tell I'm a 32C until I'm all pulled up in a bra. I'm only 22 and a single mom so my budget is tight. Will getting implants be able to give me natural looking larger sized breasts, while fixing the sag? (I also have no idea what to consider in terms of profile, size etc. so all info and advice is appreciated!!!)

Sagging breasts

Hello. From your description you would best be served by a breast lift with small volume implants. This combination can create perkier breasts and enhance breast volume. See a BCPS for measurements and bring goal pics to help determine the implant profile that is most appealing. 
Be well

DrBurnett#realself100

Breast implants do not replace a lift

Dear Shortandsweet,
Simply stated, breast implants will NOT provide enough lift effect in moderately saggy breasts that have to be "pulled up in a bra."  You will need a lift as well.  Good luck!

Breasts augmentation

Dear Shortandsweet,    Without examining you or observing your front and side view pictures, it is impossible to give you an intelligent  and appropriate answer.  As a rule, if your nipples are at the level of the crease or slightly below it, you may get away with breasts implants alone, though you will have to accept a compromise with the fact that your breasts will not be perky.  I have been in practice for 29 years and performed breasts augmentation on thousands of patients. Based on that experienced, I can tell you that breasts implants alone on saggy breasts, will be an unhappy compromise, especially because you are 22 years old and you should have perky and youthful breasts.  For level 1 and level 2 ptosis, mini lift (donut, Benelli) are the best option. At times also level 3 can be done with mini lift, as long as the nipple and breasts pedicle are not too long (over 2 inches), otherwise a full lift is needed.   As far as your size, most likely it is much smaller than C cup. Over the years, I noticed that many women over estimate their breasts size, due to the fact that 'Victoria secrets' make the bras smaller, so women feel better about their breasts size. To get your true size, your surgeon will have to take your chest and breasts circumference measurement in inches , in order to select the right implants size, for you to become full C cup size.   You have to realize that not all results are the same, because experience, skills and aesthetic eye are critical for good outcome. So, do your due diligence carefully and choose wisely.   Always, consult with experienced board certified plastic surgeons who do lots of breasts augmentation with mini lift in accredited surgery center for your safety. Most importantly, check the before and after pictures in the photo gallery, to make sure that they are numerous, consistent and attractive with nice cleavage, perky, symmetrical and natural looking.                           Best of luck,                                              Dr Widder

Sag and implants

Sagging breasts do not lift much with implants. They just get larger. Often a formal lift is required. Best to be seen in person.

Breast augmentation

It is impossible to advise you without photos. In general you do get some lift from implants alone, but the main question is will that be enough relative to your needs. A photo or an in person consultation with a plastic surgeon will be extremely valuable. Good luck!

Breast Lift with implants

Hello.  Thank you for your question.   It's hard to answer your questions without any photos.   But trying to imagine what your are asking for you may need a breast lift with  implants.  The final scar of the breast lift will more likely depend on the excess of skin you already have.  Have a great day. 

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Need photos

From your description you'd need a lift as well as implants.  Best to see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to get an idea of what is best for you. But if you are struggling financially, please do not spend money on cosmetic surgery. Best to first provide for your child and yourself. If you hit the lottery big, or if financially things improve, then consider it. Best of luck to you. 

Implants

It all depends upon your exam and what results you desire. A consultation with a plastic surgeon is recommended to discuss your options and expectations.

Wanting perky breasts, currently moderately saggy.

Hello, implants will often help achieve a perkier look to the breasts, but it is not possible to predict your result or give advice on implant sizing based on your description.  If you book an appointment with an experienced PS they will do a detailed assessment including breast measurements before making specific recommendations.