Dos & don'ts for upper body exercises after implants?

What are the dos and don'ts for the upper body exercises? I have been doing a lot of upper body workouts. I was able to do 6:06 planks, push ups, vertical rows. now that I have implants, i am worried i might not be able to do them at all.. or can I? What are the better alternatives for the upper body exercises?

Upper body exercise after implants

Athletic women with implants have specific considerations. Ideally, the implants would be subfascial so there is no issue with muscle activity, but athletic women tend to be thin and benefit from muscle coverage. The dual plane procedure detaches a portion of the pectoral muscle so there are potential issues with that. The best general advice is to limit exercises that isolate the pecs.