Do i have tuberous breast? I'm a 34D. (photo)

I'm 18 & my breast have looked the same since i started puburty at the age of 10! When i go braless, they look more triangular than round & i want to know if theres a way to fix this.

Tuberous breasts?

Judging from your photo it seems that you do have a minor case of tuberous breast. More so on your right breast - it seems more constricted than the left side. If you were to receive corrective surgery it would involve correction of the hernia if present, release of the constricted base and correction of the lower attachment to the breast wall. This surgery also includes the option of adding implants for more volume, but either way the tuberous breast would be corrected. 
I would recommend you schedule an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon nearby and have a complimentary consultation and in-person exam for in-depth information. You are allowed to ask all questions you have including inquiring their certifications and personal techniques & procedures. 

Best wishes

Traci Temmen, MD 

Tuberous breasts?

It does not appear that you have tuberous breasts. A breast augmentation would give you a more rounded shape and improve symmetry. You should have a fantastic result. Please seek out a board certified plastic surgeon to be examined and to discuss your options. Good luck!

Ashley Gordon, MD

Tuberous breast

Based on the photos submitted, there is asymmetry of the breasts, but they do not fit the classic tuberous breast classification.  If you are unhappy with the size/shape of your breasts, please arrange a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in breast procedures.
Good Luck!

David Finkle, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

You do not have tube

Your breasts are not tuberous.  Surgery can be done to improve their appearance. See a surgeon in your area. 

Vasdev Rai, MD

Tuberous breast?

Thanks for your inquiry, I do not think you have tuberous breasts.  A breast augmentation can reduce the triangular shape of your breast.  Please see a board certified plastic surgeon.  Good Luck.  

#tuberousbreasts

You do not have tuberous breasts.  I suggest you go visit a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss what type of results are you looking to achieve.

Jack Peterson, MD
Topeka Plastic Surgeon