One of my breasts in a B and one is a DDD. What can I do to make them even?

You have asymmetry..

That needs to be evaluated by a board certified plastic surgeon... There are many options-- including surgery on one or both sides!
Have some consultations and hear some ideas!

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

You have some options...

You can either make the small one bigger, or the big one smaller.  The best option is usually a combination of the two.  Even with that though, it is often difficult to make you perfectly symmetrical.  See an ASAPS member surgeon in your area and review your options.  Good luck!

Robert S. Houser, DO
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Breasts different sizes

Thanks for your question. There are various options to address your situation. Would you rather have both breasts be a DDD or both breasts be a B? Or would you rather be somewhere in between? If you would like both to be a B then the DDD breast could be reduced to this. If you would like both to be a DDD then an implant could be used in the B sized breast to make it a DDD. If you wanted to be somewhere in between then the DDD could be reduced to the desired size and the B could be increased to the desired size.

Francis X. Fleming, MD
Kennewick Plastic Surgeon

Combination of procedures

Without seeing you in person, it's impossible to give you a truly accurate recommendation, but given your severe asymmetry, you would need a combination of procedures. Most probably a breast reduction on the larger breast and an implant on the smaller breast. I would suggest that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to discuss options. Best, Dr. Nazarian

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Different operations

Hi. The one thing for certain is that you will need a different procedure on each breast to get close to symmetry. It is likely thst they will always be a bit different. Size is only one thing we look at. For instance the amount of sag in the breast and position of each nipple is very important. Another thing is the final size you want to be. The options are lifts, augments, reductions or a combination. Regards

Breast Asymmetry

Everyone's breasts are different.  It sounds like your size difference is significant.  Fortunately, there are many options to improve you symmetry, including reduction or lifting of the large size and placing and implant in the smaller sized breast.  A board - certified Plastic Surgeon would need to examine you and he or she should be able to recommend a plan to get you closer in size.

George Lawson III, MD, FACS
Winston Salem Plastic Surgeon

Breast asymmerty

Thanks for this question.
Everybody has different sized breasts and I am sorry that yours is so significant.
There are several approaches to your problem. The easiest may be to do a reduction and lift on the larger side. If you don't want to go down in size all the way to the smaller one, you could consider an implant on that side. It may take two operations to get you symmetric so I would be prepared for that.

Reduction and implant can improve symmetry

Thank you for your question.  It sounds like you could use a reduction on the larger side which also includes a breast lift.  The smaller side may benefit from an implant, but possibly a lift if there is sagging on that side as well. The only way to tell is to have a consultation by an experienced board certified plastic surgeon. 

James McMahan, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Breast asymmetry

Depending on how they look, you may benefit from a lift and reduction on the larger one, and an implant on the smaller one. Really it is best to be seen in person to choose the right procedure.

Gross breast asymmetry

You may need a reduction on one side and an augmentation on the smaller side. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for a consultation.

Gurmander Singh Kohli, MD, FACS