Am I Getting a Fair Quote for Vaser Lipo?

I had a consultation today for Vaser Liposelection. The doctor said I have great tight stomach muscles and they just happen to be under the layer of fat that I need to have removed. At any rate, I got a quote for my arms (minimal), back, saddle bags, inner/outer thighs, and upper and lower stomach. The quote is $8,000 plus that anesthsiologist costs around $1,000. My question is, am I getting a fair or high quote at $9,000 for all of this for a surgery in Chicago, IL?

Are You Getting a Fair Quote For Vaser Lipo

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

The #costs for #vaser #liposuction vary and it's rarely possible to obtain a quote over the phone, or email for that matter. You would have to be evaluated by a board-certified plastic surgeon. Typically, the costs vary and are based on the #experience of the surgeon, area of the body being treated, size of the area being treated, the surgical technique being applied, the cost of the facility where the procedure will occur, and, the anesthesia and total time needed for the surgery.

However, many #payment plans exist for cosmetic procedures. Ask your surgeon's office about programs and lenders they would recommend, as well as personal loans which are available through most financial institutions.
Your procedures should always be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Seeking the right doctor and gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Liposuction prices

Liposuction prices in New York are more expensive than the fee that you quoted. Remember sometimes you get what you pay for. Remember that any surgery you have will leave a permanent result whether good or bad. It may be worth the extra money if the doctor is top notch and usually gives a good result