Tummy tuck, BBL and breast reduction all at once?

Hello dolls, yes I understand the risks of getting all these done at a go, but I also know it is possible. I just want to know if any one on here has actually had all three procedures done at the same time and how the recovery was. Every help is greatly appreciated. Thank you all in advance!

Multiple procedures

Many surgical procedures require lengthy anesthesia times which can be dangerous.  

I recommend an in-office examination as well as a detailed discussion with a surgeon who you are comfortable with and who is a Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Best wishes!

Dr. Desai
Harvard Educated, Beverly Hills & Miami Beach Trained, Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck, BBL, and Breast Reduction...

All three can be done at one time. The key is the experience and speed of the surgeon doing the procedure. If you are going to be under anesthesia for longer than 8 hours, it would be better to split them up. At consultation the surgeon can assess you and determine if it all three can be done together. It is also important that you are in great health and not a smoker. 

Multiple procedures

If you are having a large volume BBL, then I would not recommend doing all three together. It is probably too much.