Tooth restoration. Can anything be done to treat number 20?

I need to get 2 implants on my lower jaw for missing teeth 18 and 19. But number 20 has inflammation underneath the crown. Can anything be done to treat number 20?

Treatment

Without any photos or x-rays it is not possible to see what treatment needs to be completed for tooth #20.  If you know that you have either decay or some kind of infection in tooth #20, it should definitely be treated.  It's important that you see your dentist to resolve this situation.

Newport Beach Dentist

Treatment

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Newport Beach Dentist