I have a quite noticeable facial asymmetry. What should I do? (photo)

I'm willing to spends lots of money to change this..

Doctor Answers 2

Facial Asymmetry

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
There are several options to help address facial asymmetry, including surgical and non-surgical.  The best recommendation is to have a formal evaluation with a board certified specialist in the face to determine how to best address your request.

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 13 reviews

Facial asymmetry

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
You will require a complete evaluation of why your face is asymmetric and what is best done to correct it.  There are basic procedures with implants and limited osteotomies (bone cuts) that may be acceptable for you, or more complex procedures that may be best.  You should see a surgeon well-versed in the evaluation and treatment of facial asymmetries to give you the best recommendations.  The bottom line is that your situation can be improved.

John Frodel, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.