How Can I Make my Face Wider and More Masculine?

I've noticed that my face is very narrow and being a male, it isn't very benificial. I was wondering if any procedures could fix this by adding width to my face, it's very noticeable around my jaw as it is weak and narrow, I also have a receding chin and i would love to make this change my face, I'm 17 and live in the UK if that would change my options, either way I would love to know a way to get around it, thanks.

Doctor Answers 1

Manly face

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

There are several ways to surgically change the appearance of the face. You should consult with a plastic surgeon to discuss your options. If your dental occlusion (Bite) is a problem, thea a Maxillofacial surgeon will be of help. Being as young as you are, future growth, weight changes and medical legal consent are factors that must be considered.


Austin Plastic Surgeon
4.0 out of 5 stars 19 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.