I Want to Make my Face Less Round and More Symmetrical

How can I achieve this goal? Please tell me all of the procedures you would recommend. I am 18 years old.

Doctor Answers 2

A round face

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

fI would advise you to first see your dentist to evaluate your occlusion and ensure that you would not benefit from maxillary expansion. Thereafter chin augmentation could be an option. I would consider using computer imaging prior to that to assess your potential appearance with different potential surgical options

Chicago Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 86 reviews

Procedures to make face less round

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

An asymmetric chin can be addressed with a custom carved chin implant, which will straighten out any asymmetries on the frontal portion of the chin and give length to the chin and face shape. Narrowing the nasal bridge and tip through rhinoplasty will create the elusion of having a longer, thinner, and narrower face.  

William Portuese, MD
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 158 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.