Where can I get an ultrasound to find out if I still have filler in my face?

I want to get an ultrasound done on my face to find out how much of my filler is still in me, and where. This will help me find out if I hold filler for longer than two years, as I suspect I do (unfortunately!!). Where can I get this type of ultrasound done? My dermatologist had no idea.

No doctor answers yet