Follow up to my previous question: Where can you get a free FaceLift consultation in Tampa Florida?

Where can a person that lives in Florida near Tampa go to get a free consultation .with honest advice not to try and push a face lift,Not everyone has a lot of money for a face lift.also,what is the general cost for a mid face lift to lift sagging of corners of mouth,,that is my only problem area .I am 60 years old,thank you

Free Consultation for a Facelift

An interesting question.  By asking this question, I am assuming that you are interested in an unbiased opinion as to what would be the best option for you to achieve your goals for your face.   By seeking a free consultation, you are selecting out physicians and surgeons who offer their time time for free in hopes that you will schedule a procedure with them; they want to fill their operating room and are trying to compete to get you to see them since they know that if you are serious, you are unlikely to go to many people for a consultation.  Look for a surgeon who at least charges a nominal fee (usually applied to the surgery if you book with them) since that way at least you will have someone who values their time and who is not so obviously soliciting.
I hope that helps.
Best regards.

Kirkland Plastic Surgeon

Consultation

Dear jeana1954,

If you want to find a free facelift consultation, you should call various offices to determine which one offers a free consultation.

Keep in mind that you want to receive the greatest results for your time and money. I recommend you consider visiting board certified facial plastic surgeons as the certification ensures you are receiving the highest quality treatment, skills, knowledge and care available.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Free versus paid consultation

In our practice, we  charge $75 for a consultation that lasts 45 minutes with the physician. In that consultation, multiple rejuvenation options are presented to the patient and a  customized plan is formulated for each individual person. For many examples and our price list for a facelift, please see link and video below

Facelift consultation

Hi Jeana.  One resource that may be helpful is the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (aafprs.org).  There is a resource on the website to assist in finding a surgeon in your area.  Good luck. 

Anand G. Shah, MD
San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon

Facelift Consultation

The consultation fee at my office is $50. The consultation fee is always applied towards and scheduled procedure or treatment.

Jeremy A. Benedetti, MD
Saint Petersburg Plastic Surgeon

Many plastic surgeons offer free cosmetic surgery consults.

Make a list of the plastic surgeons you are most interested in call the office. Ask them if they offer a complimentary consultation.

Free facelift consultation

I used to give free facelift consultations.  Now I charge a nominal fee ($75) but apply that to the cost of any treatment.  NOW for an answer to make you think -

If you call around enough places you will find someone that will give you a free consult because they are so eager to fill their otherwise empty schedule.  Is that really what you want?  Keep in mind someone who is really good usually has a busy schedule.  Furthermore, every surgeon has to pay office staff, computer fees, rent, etc and therefore it is costing the surgeon to see you.  Why would you not expect to pay for his/her time?

We give free seminars but there we usually have a large number of people and really intend to educate, which is probably the second most important job of a plastic surgeon.  I have to pay for the privilege to educate you on Real Self, or  I should say that my patients are paying for it.  Going back to that worn out aphorism - "You get what you pay for" or don't.

Richard O. Gregory, MD

Facelift Tampa

Here at the Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa we offer complimentary consultations. You may call our office to schedule an appointment at a time that is convenient for you. 

Jaime Perez, MD

Free Consultation for Facelift

See board certified plastic surgeons and facial plastic surgeons on Real Self "find a doctor" tab for Tampa, Florida. Most offer free consultations.

A good place to start is with the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS).  Contact the Society for a listing of Board Certified Plastic Surgeons in your area.  Best wishes!

Robert E. Zaworski, MD