Face complexion has become darker than my body complexion. What should i do?

i'm male 24 yrs. my face complexion has become darker from my body comlexion from past 1yr. what should i do? i need lighter face complexion. please help me .

Doctor Answers 1

Lightening your skin.

you should be wearing a sunscreen on your face everyday with an SPF up at least 30. You can also see a dermatologist about various prescription lightening creams that will help lighten your skin.

New York Dermatologic Surgeon

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.