Face Changed, Shortened, Feminized? (photo)

Please help I'm a 21 year old female, I absolutely hate my face I won't go outside because of how ugly & (deformed) I look, I have had therapy & it does not help as my face still remains the same, as you can see from the photo I have a very long/wide forehead, long mid face, overall long drawn out face, wide/long nose, no width to my face, & very small uneven eyes which look extremely out of proportion to my face as it is so long and big. Is there anything surgery can do to make me look pretty?

Doctor Answers 1

Face Changed

Dear Jademarie: Try not to be so tough on yourself!  Yes, there are many things an experienced Cosmetic Surgeon can do to improve facial features, but none of them will bring happiness (in and of themselves).  I recommend that you visit your local hospital first and help two people there that are less fortunate than yourself.  Then, contact two Cosmetic Surgeons who are very thoughtful and conservative.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 12 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.