I Had a Face & Brow Lift 6 Months Ago. I Have Bumps Under my Eyes & in the Corners. What Causes Thus & What Can Be Done? (photo)

I have submitted a photo to help you see the problem. Thank You!

Bumps under eyes after Bleph?

Dear Tuffy,

Thank you for your post.  I see a couple small bumps that could be small cysts.  Nothing too concerning from what I can see.  The small cysts may be treated by incision or drainage.  May follow up with a dermatologist as well.

Best Wishes,

Pablo Prichard, MD

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Did you also have an eye lid lift?

Thank you for the question and the photos.  You will have to point out which bumps you are referring to.  If you had fat grafting or and eye lid lift (blepharoplasty) it can be irregularity in the fat under the skin or suture knots.  You will be best served by seeing your plastic surgeon as he/she could exmine you and know what the most likely cause of the irregularity is.

Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

Bumps after facelift and eyelid surgery

It is hard to say from the photos what these bumps are due to.  Certainly, they may represent suture cysts, as suggested by others.  But the inside corner of the right lower lid looks more like a chalazion than anything else.  It might be wise to check with an ophthalmologist.

Lawrence Kass, MD
Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon

I Had a Face & Brow Lift 6 Months Ago. I Have Bumps Under my Eyes & in the Corners. What Causes This & What Can Be Done?

It is difficult to appreciate the issue from the images presented.  You will have to be examined your surgeon.                                                                                               Kenneth Hughes, MD                                                                                                                                       Los Angeles, CA

Bumps post face

the most common reason is that soem people may form little inclusion cysts where the surgeon palce sutures or they could be due to soft tissue swelling that hardened post op.It should go away with time ,heat and massage.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Bumps near eyes

It is very hard to tell from your photos. Your surgeon should be able to explain exactly what was done and how the recovery. Bumps on the surface could be due to the scars, fillers or even laser. Bumps beneath the surface can be due to fat, sutures, cysts and scar tissue.

Bumps after surgery

Make sure your surgeon is aware of your concerns right away. Im sure you will be looking amazing in no time.

George T. Boris, MD, FRCS, FACS

Based on your photographs, I cannot see the areas well that you are concerned about. In my past, I have always advised a patient to go back to your surgeon for post op problems.This is the direction you need to go. All the best

I Had a Face & Brow Lift 6 Months Ago. I Have Bumps Under my Eyes & in the Corners. What Causes Thus & What Can Be Done?

I do not see the issue you are describing in your posted series of photos -- Sorry. Best to obtain IN PERSON evaluations. 

Small bumps under the eyes following a blepharoplasty

It is hard to tell from your photograph the exact nature of your problem and concerns.  Small white bumps can be due to a suture track cyst or milia.  You should make your plastic surgeon aware of the problem most of the time it only requires an unroofing of the cyst with a lancet.