One Eye Is A Bit Droopy And Smaller Than The Other, Can I Fix It?

dr i Am 27girl . My one eye is bit droppy and small then another could i fix it by plastic surgery ? And does it cost if answer is yes.looking forward your kind reply thank you .

Doctor Answers 1

Ptosis of the eyelids can be corrected at the time a blepharoplasty.

It's impossible to answer your question without at least a photograph. However ptosis or a droopy eyelid can be corrected surgically.

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 36 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.