What kind of procedure or surgery would you suggest to address my lower eyelid? (photo)

One of the lower eyelids of my eyes fall off so it makes assimetric appearance some tip to fix this??

Doctor Answers 2

Canthopexy best option to lift and tighten sagging lower eyelid

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thank you for your question and photograph.  A procedure called a canthopexy is the best option to lift and tighten lower eyelids that are pulled down.

This is a very delicate in complex operation and must be done by an experienced expert in eyelid surgery.

Please consult a plastic surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery or the American board of ophthalmology with a special certificate an Oculoplastic surgery.

Round Eyes

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thanks for the picture.  A better series of pictures would be helpful.  You appear young with not a lot of excess skin and fat.  There is some rounding to your eyelids that may benefit from a canthopexy.  An Exam is extremely important to see if you are a surgical candidate.

Dr. ES

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.