Eyebrow Bone Surgery

Is there anything that can be done to increase the prominence of the eyebrow bone(frontal bone?)that runs from the spot where it meets the top of the nose to the outside corner of the eye where it meets the cheek bone? I'm a male with kind of bulgy eyes and nothing to really frame them.....Help!

Doctor Answers 3

Brow augmentation

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Fillers and implants can be used to achieve what you want. It might be best to try the temporary fillers to see what volume is needed and whether or not you like the result of brow augmentation.

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Eyebrow surgery?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

To fill out the brow you may want to consider a non-surgical option which would include facial fillers.

Steven Wallach, MD
New York Plastic Surgeon
4.2 out of 5 stars 30 reviews

A fuller and more prominent brow

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Certainly, there are options and you should be discussing these with options with a plastic surgeon, possibly one specializing in craniofacial surgery. Surgical treatment can involve cutting the bone with plates and screws. However, prior to undergoing this, you could consider resrobably fillers as an alternative to "try on" the look or consider fat injections.

Otto Joseph Placik, MD
Chicago Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 86 reviews

You might also like...

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.