Can I Have Eye Size/Shape Imbalance Due to Eyebrow Bone?

My right eye is smaller than my left, and it looks ugly! Also, I notice that my eyebrow bone on the left is more visible or more protruding than the right. What should I do?

Doctor Answers 1

A consultation with a periocular specialist is what you need.

There is no substitute for a personal consultation.  You need to find a specialist who will take time to understand your concerns and determine what approach is most suitable to you and your particular issues.  The American Society for Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ASOPRS) maintains a geographic directory on their website that will help you find highly qualified oculofacial surgeons in your area (

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 26 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.