Recommendations for Surgeon for Eyelid Surgery Revision?

I had lower eye lift done and am wonder if a revision can be done and if you are able to recommend anyone? Look yrs older. Outer corners of top lid pulled down, eyes smaller, scars go down, hollow, didnt need

Doctor Answers 2

Eye size aymmetry/difference/revision

A repeat blepharoplasty can be done and it should help cortrect some of the things you mention. Make sure you see a plastic surgeon that does a lot of this type of procedure. Watch my video.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon
4.4 out of 5 stars 27 reviews

Generally you need a surgeon who specializes in this type of work

There are many options for revising the lower eyelids after eyelid surgery.  What you might need really can only be determined by a personal consultation.  However, I invite you to study my website which has a wealth of information about revising eyelid surgery and how it is done.  This is a good place to start.  

I would recommend that you stay with a board certified ophthalmologist with fellowship training in eyelid plastic surgery and Fellow status with the American Society for Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.  Take your time looking for the right surgeon.  People often travel for this type of work.

Kenneth D. Steinsapir, MD
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 26 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.