Eye enlargement surgery (photos)

I am 51 years old. My eyes became smaller. I wanted to know if I could have surgery to show a bigger eye. Although I do not have a lot of skin lids. Is there a technique that can show a bigger eye. Thanks

Doctor Answers 1

You have bilateral upper eyelid ptosis.

Correcting the ptosis will open the eyes and brighten your appearance.  You also look like you would benefit from lower eyelid surgery.  Finally, you have brow ptosis.  Correctly the upper eyelid ptosis may allow the forehead to relax.  However, it may be that you would also benefit form an endoscopic forehead lift.  

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 26 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.